Wednesday 8 April 2009

The Art of Being A Dreamer




"I chose this path because it was the right one to choose and I'll walk all night if I have to."
-It is a saying I have created to remind me of the importance about having belief in your convictions and achieving those dreams, those aspirations.

I continue to dream because I continue to live. However I believe the true art of being a dreamer is not to live out the day emersed in your dreams but it is to realize them. Make them no longer fictional fascinations in your mind but propel them into the realm of reality. 'Make it happen', so to speak.

Don't be fooled. Know that the road ahead may be a long one but find comfort in knowing that you'll never reach your desired destination if you remain, forever and always stood still.

No comments: